Stockyards Districts Condos is a New Condo development by Marlin-Spring-Development located at Clair W and Symes , Toronto.
Located in the Junction area neighborhood in Toronto and spearheaded by Marlin Spring Development, Stockyard District Condos is a development of masterful proportions.
Divided into Building A, Building B West & B East, Building C and Building D. These towers will cover numerous blocks southwest of St. Clair and Keele.
- Building A: Mix of residential and commercial space. Residential component will consist of 15 storeys and 166 units at the west end of the development.
- Building B West & B East: These two residential buildings will consist of 19 storeys in height with 455 units each.
- Building C: This mixed-use, 7 story building will provide commercial spaces and will bring employment to the area.
- Building D: This mixed-use, 16-storey building will provide commercial spaces located on the first two floors, and another 19 residential units above.
Stockyard Condos has a very walkable Walk Score of 74/100 which means that most errands can be accomplished by foot. For exploring further distances, residences will enjoy an excellent Transit Score of 83/100. This means that transit is convenient for most trips. Gunn’s Loop is a 8-minute walk away from the upcoming development and will provide a variety of bus and streetcar options for Stockyard Condos residents.
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Enjoy a cup of coffee from your nearby Tim Hortons, or experiment with the seafood menu at the local Grill House- Bairrada Churrasqueira Grill. Explore all this neighborhood has to offer!
- Pho Son Vietnamese Restaurant
- Sicily Pizza
- CMP Meats
- Tropical Desire Restaurant
- Stockyard Village: Home to over 50 retailers
- Metro Grocery Store
- Bulk Barn
- Turnberry South Park
- Malta Park
- Vine Parkette