Top 5 Reasons to Live at 65 Broadway Avenue Condos
1. Rider’s Paradise – There is absolutely no need to own a vehicle when living at 65 Broadway Avenue Condos. Residents are just steps away from TTC bus routes and just minutes away from Eglinton subway station. Riders can commute into Union Station in about half an hour. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT will also stop at Yonge and Eglinton, transforming the intersection into a transit hub and whisking riders away along Eglinton Avenue and across the city 60% faster than other modes of transportation.
2. Walker’s Paradise – The area surrounding 65 Broadway Avenue Condos has earned the nickname “Yonge and Eligible” because of all the social hotspots and lifestyle amenities available to residents. Enjoy dinner at a sushi bar, take in a poetry reading at a local café, see a movie at the theatre, or go shopping at Yonge-Eglinton Centre. All this can be done within walking distance. Daily errands to the grocery store, bank, or drug store are quick and easy also.
3. Family Friendly – Yonge and Eglinton is a great place for families of all ages to live. 65 Broadway Avenue Condos is within close proximity to many daycares, elementary, and high schools. Even with living in midtown there is still open green space and parks in the area for families to enjoy.
4. Great Investment – 65 Broadway Avenue Condos is the perfect opportunity for real estate investors, the area is very transit centric, allowing for young professionals and post-secondary students to commute into downtown seamlessly. The addition of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT is bringing more residential developments to the area, and there are a plethora of lifestyle amenities available to residents all within walking distance.
5. Times Group Corporation – For over 30 years Times Group Corporation has been building quality residential dwellings in Toronto and the GTA. They are considered to be one of the country’s most experienced and premier real estate development companies. They strive to apply the best planning, design, and building processes to their projects, which ultimately results in the highest attention to detail towards the buyer’s new luxury home.