Edge Towers will be a brand new master planned community comprised of three towers located at the southwest corner of Hurontario St & Elm Drive in Mississauga. Built by Solmar Developments, the buildings are strategically located just steps to Square One Shopping Centre, Sheridan College, the Living Arts Centre, Celebration Square as well as the new LRT which will connect Brampton to the Port Credit GO Train Station.
Why Edge Towers?
- AAA Location – Walking distance to Square One Shopping Centre which has recently gone through a $380 Million Expansion
- Walking distance to the Mississauga-Brampton LRT which has received provincial funding which will run from the Brampton GO all the way down to the Port Credit GO.
- Close to Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion that will add an additional 3,200 students to its campus. Total enrollment at Sheridan can now hold up to 5,500 Students
- In close proximity to the MiWay Transit System, Mississauga’s Celebration Square, the YMCA, City Hall, Mississauga Library, the Civic Centre, the Living Arts Centre, a GO Train Station as well asHighways 403, 401, 410 & 407
- Developed By Solmar Developments who has over 25 years of experience
- Location: Southwest Corner of Hurontario Street & Elm Drive
- Storeys: 3 Buildings with the largest building being 50 Storeys
- Suites: 293 Suites in Tower 1 (1200 Suites in All 3 Buildings)
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Pricing: From the $300,000s
- Amenities: Ground Floor Retail, Daycare, Community Green Space, Party Room, Concierge & More
- Area Amenities: Square One Shopping Centre, Sheridan College, City Hall, Celebration Square, MiWay Transit System, GO Transit, Restaurants, Shopping, Highways 403, 410, 407 & More